5 August 2015

Professor Nosy Part 2 ~ By Bob

Read Part 1 here

Dear Bob Down,

Thank you for your letter. I am really starting to care about wildlife because I've just noticed that animals such as rhinos could be in danger from too many people killing them. So! Can you help me take over the world? You'll need to bring binoculars to spy on dangerous people. You'll also need to bring two walkie-talkies so we can speak to each other when we are in danger or lost. A handheld GPS would be helpful so that we know where endangered animals are. I'm really excited that you are going to be helping me take over the world. I am now starting to make your invisibility potion. It should be ready by Saturday. I will drop it off to you in the morning at 10 o'clock. When we see each other, we will discuss how to take over the world. See you on Saturday.

From,
Professor Nosy

No comments:

Post a Comment