- Eyes are a bit like cameras.
- The iris lets in different amounts of light - when you are in the dark, your pupil gets bigger. When you are in bright light, your pupil gets smaller.
- If your lens isn't working properly, you should get glasses. Glasses help the light to travel in the right way for the lens in your eye to see.
- If you have blue eyes, your skin is pale and you don't have much melanin to protect you from the sun.
- If you have brown eyes, your skin is darker and you have more melanin.
9 September 2015
Eyes ~ By Bob
Did you know: